I can see it in his eyes. There was fear. He fought like an trapped animal. Yet, hidden within those pair of intelligent eyes... behind those tears threatening to fall. There was, a faint sign of courage.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
About Me
- Name: "Overseas Chinese"
顺我者昌,逆我者亡。 宁教我负天下人,休教天下负我。 疑人不用,用人不疑。 人的地位,虽然有高低之分;但是人格,不应该有贵贱之别。 人在江湖身不由己 人往高处爬,水往低处流。
Previous Posts
- I've viewed myself only as a solitary figure most ...
- Silence is the strangest gift. Upon friends, it is...
- On some nights... Would you not lie troubled, unab...
- A Story worth reading. I will hold you till I...
- Love is sometimes, best reflected in silence.I hav...
- To write a simple prose,On the sanity of tedium.Wi...
- A question of conscience.If more than anything els...
- It would seem that the passing of days is almost t...
- Grief knew me once again. Hateful truth which impa...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home