On the track again.
Managed 4.5 miles in 50:29. I stopped short of going for 5 miles for fear of my joints breaking or something and I want to cycle tomorrow morning... so going too far with make my morning extremely painful.
Heart rate averaged at 157. Started at 143, gradually moved to 158-161 for a long while before lap 8 and lap 9 saw me hit 163. Thats probably my 'maximum' aerobic pace.
Fun thing about having cycled a round island trip... you suddenly become very determined in every other sporting activity that you do. Long distance running isn't about being tough and enduring the pain. I guess its more about never giving up and tolerating the boredom... and plodding along.
Or at least thats what I felt.
Managed 4.5 miles in 50:29. I stopped short of going for 5 miles for fear of my joints breaking or something and I want to cycle tomorrow morning... so going too far with make my morning extremely painful.
Heart rate averaged at 157. Started at 143, gradually moved to 158-161 for a long while before lap 8 and lap 9 saw me hit 163. Thats probably my 'maximum' aerobic pace.
Fun thing about having cycled a round island trip... you suddenly become very determined in every other sporting activity that you do. Long distance running isn't about being tough and enduring the pain. I guess its more about never giving up and tolerating the boredom... and plodding along.
Or at least thats what I felt.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home