De Rigueur.
It has became the norm to run 5km. It felt like a perfectly easy run, just doing the rounds again. My heart rate monitor is running out of battery, so until I get around to getting it changed, I'm running without a heart rate monitor.
It feels different to go without a chest strap and a watch, regulating your steps, pace, heart rate and breathing to achieve the optimal mix for maximum speed and minimal input defined by lowest possible heart rate at reasonable speed.
Suddenly you feel care free, and easy going. Its like "free" running. To run at any pace you desire.
Anyway, I miscounted the rounds today. I think I ran an extra round. I supposedly ran 13 rounds + 100 metres which would be 5.3km. If I miscounted that would be 5.7km. Increasing mileage for this week.
If only life was as easy as training. What you put in is precisely what you get.
It has became the norm to run 5km. It felt like a perfectly easy run, just doing the rounds again. My heart rate monitor is running out of battery, so until I get around to getting it changed, I'm running without a heart rate monitor.
It feels different to go without a chest strap and a watch, regulating your steps, pace, heart rate and breathing to achieve the optimal mix for maximum speed and minimal input defined by lowest possible heart rate at reasonable speed.
Suddenly you feel care free, and easy going. Its like "free" running. To run at any pace you desire.
Anyway, I miscounted the rounds today. I think I ran an extra round. I supposedly ran 13 rounds + 100 metres which would be 5.3km. If I miscounted that would be 5.7km. Increasing mileage for this week.
If only life was as easy as training. What you put in is precisely what you get.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home