I really have to post this, because this is too funny. Playing Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2, I got into this spat with this silly "pro" who obviously has no life other than MW2 seeing as how much emphasis he puts in the game and self-righteously dictating what people should do and not do.
He harboured an enmity against me because apparently I offended him by typing "lol" on killing someone and he went on thrash talking. The funniest part was, my team kinda sucked real bad but I carried the team to victory. We had a record 100 kills vs 97 kills, we were so close to losing considering most of the guys on our team weren't that good.
When we won, I totally went BALLISTIC! Like HAHAHHAAHHA! WE ACTUALLY WON! LOL! And this "pro" was coming up with lame excuses like, it doesn't matter, we've killed you lots of times anyway... I'm like, eh... I got a positive KDR of at least 2:1 compared to his 1:1 and he wasn't even top frag where as I was TOP FRAG! BOO YAH!
When the game was over and we went into the "lobby", I just "shouted" into the mike "OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING SUCK!" and quickly quit the game before they could shoot a retort. OMFG that felt FANTASTIC. UP YOURS SWINE! IN YOUR FACE!
Needless to say, that guy would be raging for the next 30 mins until he pwns some poor noob. Online griefing is so funny. Oh my god, this is just too hilarious.
Jeez, I can't stop laughing about this.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home