Thursday, December 28, 2006

Attachment to material issues are a cause of suffering.

Being overly obsessed with the world, over power, over luxury, emotions, wealth etc. All these serve little to provide me with happiness but rather bring more despair and discontent within myself. I had a love for life, a respect for it. I still do.

However, it is deep inside, that I no longer see the need to chase after the desires of the world. I seem to have forgotten the injustices I've seen and experienced, that I've taken no regard to the promises that needs to be kept.

I just wonder, what really is the meaning of my life. Though I have purpose and aims, directions which I wish to take. They are only as such.

Let us hope for our sake I lose this temporary insanity of giving up our dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter