Never again will I ever forsake Duty for a worthless leader/cause.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
About Me
- Name: "Overseas Chinese"
顺我者昌,逆我者亡。 宁教我负天下人,休教天下负我。 疑人不用,用人不疑。 人的地位,虽然有高低之分;但是人格,不应该有贵贱之别。 人在江湖身不由己 人往高处爬,水往低处流。
Previous Posts
- Ethics.I was rather upset this morning and I wante...
- Training.I would prefer to fight until I am exhaus...
- "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength;...
- Some thoughts for the day...A man's history, is th...
- Men should serve only one religion.The religion of...
- I'm sorry...I didn't make it to class today.I disa...
- Challenge?I received a challenge of sorts through ...
- SoldierI was that which others did not want to be....
- "Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the c...
- "Struggle is the father of all things. It is not b...

2 Comments:
That is only if you knew the leader is worthless beforehand. There will be times where others will seem to be full of vigor and honor, but upon the trials of fire, they shed their noble facade and show their true unsightly colors.
Nay, I was not convicted in my judgement.
Post a Comment
<< Home