Crossroads.
I'm at a dangerous point in time where my decisions are extremely critical to success to my life. One fatal error and I can kill myself forever. One minor mistake and I will not be able to achieve half of what I set out for.
Now is the time, to dare to dream and to achieve what was deemed impossible. It is easy to quote "to have tried and failed, than to rank among those who have neither knew victory or defeat". Now is the time when the philosophies I've learned over the years build up to a climatic final victory, or a foot note in the books of "could-have-beens".
The past twenty years have been wasted, fumbling in the dark, being led by the blind, the uninitiated, the undaring, the unwise. The effects of poor parenting and upbringing are bearing down on me. They claim that I am more hardy because of my circumstances. Truth to be said, I see all the short comings because of that circumstances.
And I see the people who excel far above me because of good and proper training from young. Proper guidance etc. How to break the barrier? That is the question.
So that a better life is possible.
I'm at a dangerous point in time where my decisions are extremely critical to success to my life. One fatal error and I can kill myself forever. One minor mistake and I will not be able to achieve half of what I set out for.
Now is the time, to dare to dream and to achieve what was deemed impossible. It is easy to quote "to have tried and failed, than to rank among those who have neither knew victory or defeat". Now is the time when the philosophies I've learned over the years build up to a climatic final victory, or a foot note in the books of "could-have-beens".
The past twenty years have been wasted, fumbling in the dark, being led by the blind, the uninitiated, the undaring, the unwise. The effects of poor parenting and upbringing are bearing down on me. They claim that I am more hardy because of my circumstances. Truth to be said, I see all the short comings because of that circumstances.
And I see the people who excel far above me because of good and proper training from young. Proper guidance etc. How to break the barrier? That is the question.
So that a better life is possible.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home