Prowess.
I love the feeling that I can walk into any battle and know that they cannot be defeated either because of their skill at arms or because the combined effort of their allies can overcome all obstacles thrown in their wall.
I am a competitive player. Extremely competitive player and even more so when the subject of "war" is involved. To me the only fun to be had is to defeat the enemy. Once that is accomplished, the next "fun" would be to defeat a worthy adversary.
To say that I am not bitterly disappointed is to lie. Then again, what can I say that wouldn't harm a relationship? Some things I learnt in life is to hold my peace and be silent and not say what hurts relationships.
I made pretty bad remarks and comments throughout the game because I treated it as a real battle and I talk as if I am inside one. That is bound to offend you guys and I know it well, even when I said it.
I think it best if we don't play together for that game anymore until I lose my attitude.
I love the feeling that I can walk into any battle and know that they cannot be defeated either because of their skill at arms or because the combined effort of their allies can overcome all obstacles thrown in their wall.
I am a competitive player. Extremely competitive player and even more so when the subject of "war" is involved. To me the only fun to be had is to defeat the enemy. Once that is accomplished, the next "fun" would be to defeat a worthy adversary.
To say that I am not bitterly disappointed is to lie. Then again, what can I say that wouldn't harm a relationship? Some things I learnt in life is to hold my peace and be silent and not say what hurts relationships.
I made pretty bad remarks and comments throughout the game because I treated it as a real battle and I talk as if I am inside one. That is bound to offend you guys and I know it well, even when I said it.
I think it best if we don't play together for that game anymore until I lose my attitude.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home