Master at Arms.
Lets see... after taking a WRONG detour down youtube. I ended up sleeping extremely late at 0130... and I have work tomorrow but I ended up finding my dream again.
To be a Master-at-Arms. Not just to be a master of historical fencing, but as of these weapons.
Historical Fencing
Longsword
Halberd (Pollaxe)
Dagger
Unarmed
Classical Fencing
Smallsword
Foil
And never to forget, my own tradition and heritage, though I suspect few people still view themselves this way.
Jian
Shaolin
and chinese Polearms.
Other martial arts I'm interested to learn
Krabi Kabong - Thai swordsmanship. This may sound crazy but their swordsmanship is very interesting.
Ah the dream. Of truly becoming a master of swords and weapons. Perhaps at a young age of 30? Lord forbid if I start embarking on duels with sharps at exquisite underground events.
This shall be my sole life long pursuit. This I swear.
Lets see... after taking a WRONG detour down youtube. I ended up sleeping extremely late at 0130... and I have work tomorrow but I ended up finding my dream again.
To be a Master-at-Arms. Not just to be a master of historical fencing, but as of these weapons.
Historical Fencing
Longsword
Halberd (Pollaxe)
Dagger
Unarmed
Classical Fencing
Smallsword
Foil
And never to forget, my own tradition and heritage, though I suspect few people still view themselves this way.
Jian
Shaolin
and chinese Polearms.
Other martial arts I'm interested to learn
Krabi Kabong - Thai swordsmanship. This may sound crazy but their swordsmanship is very interesting.
Ah the dream. Of truly becoming a master of swords and weapons. Perhaps at a young age of 30? Lord forbid if I start embarking on duels with sharps at exquisite underground events.
This shall be my sole life long pursuit. This I swear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home