Regardless of age, a crime is a crime. Anyone who commits a capital crime, or commits an act which destroyed the life of another, should be executed. There is to be no compromise.
Anyone who thinks otherwise are being idealistic and hypocritical.
I think back on old Chinese laws, where the entire clan is executed for treason... I can see the reason and the need for such harshness.
There are no crime in cities, where criminals are immediately, permanently, removed economically. Anyone who fights for the rights of these criminals are doing so because they were a criminal themselves.
Those who abide by the law have nothing to fear.
Anyone who thinks otherwise are being idealistic and hypocritical.
I think back on old Chinese laws, where the entire clan is executed for treason... I can see the reason and the need for such harshness.
There are no crime in cities, where criminals are immediately, permanently, removed economically. Anyone who fights for the rights of these criminals are doing so because they were a criminal themselves.
Those who abide by the law have nothing to fear.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home