Sometimes, one doesn't know whether to be proud to be chinese or not. Looking at China and Taiwan, history makes a fool of our race and the government and people of today don't seem to know any better.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
About Me
- Name: "Overseas Chinese"
顺我者昌,逆我者亡。 宁教我负天下人,休教天下负我。 疑人不用,用人不疑。 人的地位,虽然有高低之分;但是人格,不应该有贵贱之别。 人在江湖身不由己 人往高处爬,水往低处流。
Previous Posts
- I feel so Chinese today. Let's see, I descaled, gu...
- View Larger MapThis morning. Wow, I didn't know it...
- I'm depressed, therefore I try to make others happ...
- I am betrayed.By my own family. The re-occurring t...
- I realise that, there is a lot of things on my min...
- Post-Workout.I am saddened today at my dramatic lo...
- To Leave.Sometimes people call you a quitter for l...
- I can't sleep.
- I have nothing to write about again.Or do I. Once ...
- Resigning.I've made up my mind. I am leaving. I sh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home