Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dissatisfaction.

I prefer (and love) Historical Fencing over Sport Fencing. However, Sport Fencing gives me more joy and accomplishment currently, than Historical Fencing had.

What a group needs for growth is;

1. Less Thrash Talk
2. Structured Training Objectives with Progressive Milestones
3. Full utilisation of training time for learning new techniques and mistake correction... Simple practice should be done outside of lesson.
4. Building the correct attitude and mentality towards training.
5. Less Elitism and pandering to retain members to the extent of forgoing original safeguards.

Many people have criticised me endlessly for commenting on the sidelines, even when I am correct. I stand firm on this regardless

If you think it is misguided, then you're frightfully wrong. Its about waking up and moving on, rather than sitting behind comfortably. If you don't move on, the world will leave you behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter