I dreamt about her. Thankfully it was a more beautiful dream albeit simple. No, its not about the person in the past. It is someone else.
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
About Me
- Name: "Overseas Chinese"
顺我者昌,逆我者亡。 宁教我负天下人,休教天下负我。 疑人不用,用人不疑。 人的地位,虽然有高低之分;但是人格,不应该有贵贱之别。 人在江湖身不由己 人往高处爬,水往低处流。
Previous Posts
- Once again, my happiness stems from making others ...
- Failed.[friend] says: u my friend. tries too hard ...
- What I need now, is some understanding and silence...
- A difference in the school of thought..."I will re...
- Bitter.If one is passionate about life, how can on...
- Change we can believe in.I believe it is possible ...
- 45km Today.Average Overall Speed (including stops)...
- The story of my life.Things which has been going o...
- 还我河山!I would prefer if it is 还我江山 it sounds so muc...
- Chinese Nationalism Part II.Some songs I've been l...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home