45km Today.
Average Overall Speed (including stops) @ 29.8 km/h
Maintaining 30-31km/h on flats and gentle uphills, 25-28 on very steep uphills and above 35 for downhills :D
I find it interesting that I try to behave more and more like an ISTJ in work and life but deep down inside when I answer the questions truthfully I am an INTJ.
I guess I should return to my inner self and stop corrupting myself unnecessarily. An ISTJ does not question the orders given... meh.
Average Overall Speed (including stops) @ 29.8 km/h
Maintaining 30-31km/h on flats and gentle uphills, 25-28 on very steep uphills and above 35 for downhills :D
I find it interesting that I try to behave more and more like an ISTJ in work and life but deep down inside when I answer the questions truthfully I am an INTJ.
I guess I should return to my inner self and stop corrupting myself unnecessarily. An ISTJ does not question the orders given... meh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home