Governor for a day.
The thing that 'struck a nerve', while I was playing tropico 3, my own personal fantasy as a governor or the leader of a nation... was when I was informed that I had 5 years left in office. I spent 20 years building the country and at that point in time, economy was at an all time high.
The message said to "do what you can"... and I "snapped". I went on a spree doing as much as I can, building up hospital, entertainment, housing, radio stations, anything and everything that I can to improve the lives of my people. Before that, I was going slow and progressive growth... then I suddenly jumped into action, feeling that "what if what I've done, was not enough?".
It was the kind of, what would I be remembered as? Did I left a good impression behind? Did I do a good job while I was in office?
It left a warm feeling inside, as I completed "my office".
The thing that 'struck a nerve', while I was playing tropico 3, my own personal fantasy as a governor or the leader of a nation... was when I was informed that I had 5 years left in office. I spent 20 years building the country and at that point in time, economy was at an all time high.
The message said to "do what you can"... and I "snapped". I went on a spree doing as much as I can, building up hospital, entertainment, housing, radio stations, anything and everything that I can to improve the lives of my people. Before that, I was going slow and progressive growth... then I suddenly jumped into action, feeling that "what if what I've done, was not enough?".
It was the kind of, what would I be remembered as? Did I left a good impression behind? Did I do a good job while I was in office?
It left a warm feeling inside, as I completed "my office".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home