Unthinkable.
I did what I had never done in my life before. I approached a girl (well technically I was standing next to her on the bus) and struck a conversation with a complete stranger.
Guess my "sales pitch" wasn't good enough however I think its fair to say that I had her really nervous, biting her lips and her heart pounding significantly. The body language of a really nervous person is easy to tell.
The fun part I guess, was that both of us were throwing glances at each other initially... until I said to myself "wth, you only live once" and decided to ask her about her shirt, seeing as how it is the first time I've seen four buttons on a cuff. I thought it was tailor made.
I did what I had never done in my life before. I approached a girl (well technically I was standing next to her on the bus) and struck a conversation with a complete stranger.
Guess my "sales pitch" wasn't good enough however I think its fair to say that I had her really nervous, biting her lips and her heart pounding significantly. The body language of a really nervous person is easy to tell.
The fun part I guess, was that both of us were throwing glances at each other initially... until I said to myself "wth, you only live once" and decided to ask her about her shirt, seeing as how it is the first time I've seen four buttons on a cuff. I thought it was tailor made.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home