Training and Reflections.
On living life painfully as I ran today, restarting a long stalled training regime. Whenever I trained, I am always filled with this burning passion to achieve more. Anger and fury that I was not able to accomplish more and that my body failed myself.
I've become more calm and less emotional, but I attribute that to a lack of testosterone. Testosterone increases in the body from constant physical training and physiological adaptations. While it is good on one hand, to be more calm, it is also a result of lack of self-discipline in training.
Having less testosterone gives less drive, less determination to succeed and builds on the bitterness inside of oneself. When one struggles with futility and fail, they turn to bitterness and regret. When one is consumed in rage, one soldiers on despite the difficulties.
I considered the words of one of my teacher whom I met with a few days ago as I cycled home after training.
"Life is a Marathon. It can be completed but it isn't easy."
On a more personal and emotional note, I think about why I bother to train so hard and to try to succeed in business. I train hard, because I want my wife to have a husband who have a beautiful body and something that she can be happy with.
The reason why I want to succeed, is because if I ever want to have a family, I don't want to them to live through the difficulties I had to go through. I want them to have a better life.
While experience makes a man stronger, tougher and more resilient, some things only set you back in life, with no appreciable value other than time lost.
On living life painfully as I ran today, restarting a long stalled training regime. Whenever I trained, I am always filled with this burning passion to achieve more. Anger and fury that I was not able to accomplish more and that my body failed myself.
I've become more calm and less emotional, but I attribute that to a lack of testosterone. Testosterone increases in the body from constant physical training and physiological adaptations. While it is good on one hand, to be more calm, it is also a result of lack of self-discipline in training.
Having less testosterone gives less drive, less determination to succeed and builds on the bitterness inside of oneself. When one struggles with futility and fail, they turn to bitterness and regret. When one is consumed in rage, one soldiers on despite the difficulties.
I considered the words of one of my teacher whom I met with a few days ago as I cycled home after training.
"Life is a Marathon. It can be completed but it isn't easy."
On a more personal and emotional note, I think about why I bother to train so hard and to try to succeed in business. I train hard, because I want my wife to have a husband who have a beautiful body and something that she can be happy with.
The reason why I want to succeed, is because if I ever want to have a family, I don't want to them to live through the difficulties I had to go through. I want them to have a better life.
While experience makes a man stronger, tougher and more resilient, some things only set you back in life, with no appreciable value other than time lost.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home