Friends.
It is depressing to see your friends a few years down the road and realise that they've entered society and appeared to be 'less well-off'. By this defination of 'less well-off' I refer to is the lack of a professional vocation. I am a narcissist and to a certain degree, cynical with regards to people.
I had hoped for them to do well, to become a 'good' and 'successful' person. I guess everyone has different goals and aims. Who am I to judge what they should become. Perhaps that each person is of different calibre, different capabilities and that not everyone can be a white collared worker.
As in competition and in life, there must be a large group of losers to accomodate a small group, or even merely one winner. I wish life goes beyond this distinction. I hope sincerely that they are happy with the life they are leading currently.
Que Sera Sera.
It is depressing to see your friends a few years down the road and realise that they've entered society and appeared to be 'less well-off'. By this defination of 'less well-off' I refer to is the lack of a professional vocation. I am a narcissist and to a certain degree, cynical with regards to people.
I had hoped for them to do well, to become a 'good' and 'successful' person. I guess everyone has different goals and aims. Who am I to judge what they should become. Perhaps that each person is of different calibre, different capabilities and that not everyone can be a white collared worker.
As in competition and in life, there must be a large group of losers to accomodate a small group, or even merely one winner. I wish life goes beyond this distinction. I hope sincerely that they are happy with the life they are leading currently.
Que Sera Sera.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home