I like the new direction my life is taking.
Right now, sitting infront of my computer, with a glass of iced earl grey. Finished cooking & eating dinner. A slight taste of independant life. A fair bit expensive, going out with friends, living the life I dream about... Still cheaper though and affordable if I am working full time.
Been busy recently with both work and company matters, trying to drive myself to complete the current project. Broke through a recent stagnation due to lack of manpower.
More of a broken record of whats happening rather than a coherent entry.
Right now, sitting infront of my computer, with a glass of iced earl grey. Finished cooking & eating dinner. A slight taste of independant life. A fair bit expensive, going out with friends, living the life I dream about... Still cheaper though and affordable if I am working full time.
Been busy recently with both work and company matters, trying to drive myself to complete the current project. Broke through a recent stagnation due to lack of manpower.
More of a broken record of whats happening rather than a coherent entry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home