I think buming around at home is one of the most tedious and meaningless things to do.
I'm absolutely dying of boredom. And I repeat boredom with a capital B for BOREDOM.
Theres nothing to do, no one to talk to, I don't really want to play games etc. Life has so little things to do. Now I know why workaholics exist. When they have nothing to do, they just work. And when they work, they get something for it.
Sounds like a mighty good trade off.
Recovering from the after effects of running around for 2 days and pushing my body into an overdrive is boredom. Recovery is a terrible period.
I'm absolutely dying of boredom. And I repeat boredom with a capital B for BOREDOM.
Theres nothing to do, no one to talk to, I don't really want to play games etc. Life has so little things to do. Now I know why workaholics exist. When they have nothing to do, they just work. And when they work, they get something for it.
Sounds like a mighty good trade off.
Recovering from the after effects of running around for 2 days and pushing my body into an overdrive is boredom. Recovery is a terrible period.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home