I used to think. There is nothing fearful about death.
As time passes by, I start to realise that it isn't so much the fear of death but rather, the fear of the end of life which matters. Then, I didn't appreciate life much. Didn't enjoyed the thousand small things which brightens up my day now.
And now that I treasure life and now, that I love life. I find it increasingly harder to meet with death. It isn't so much to contend with lying still and looking forward to the "after life" if it exists... but rather, to realise that everything so beautiful to you now, so dear and sweet has to end.
As time passes by, I start to realise that it isn't so much the fear of death but rather, the fear of the end of life which matters. Then, I didn't appreciate life much. Didn't enjoyed the thousand small things which brightens up my day now.
And now that I treasure life and now, that I love life. I find it increasingly harder to meet with death. It isn't so much to contend with lying still and looking forward to the "after life" if it exists... but rather, to realise that everything so beautiful to you now, so dear and sweet has to end.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home