Thoughts at night.
Looking through the photos of the past, of the future of people whom I could have been friends with. I wonder, if those lives were meant for me. I wonder why have I taken this route. I missed out on a lot, and I didn't know why, but it felt important that I needed to be something I thought was serious and mature.
I didn't realised,
How important it was then.
I didn't think,
How much I was missing out.
I didn't understand,
How fun it could have been.
Then again, it wouldn't be me.
And I wouldn't be the person I am today.
Or should I say, the Man I am today.
Looking through the photos of the past, of the future of people whom I could have been friends with. I wonder, if those lives were meant for me. I wonder why have I taken this route. I missed out on a lot, and I didn't know why, but it felt important that I needed to be something I thought was serious and mature.
I didn't realised,
How important it was then.
I didn't think,
How much I was missing out.
I didn't understand,
How fun it could have been.
Then again, it wouldn't be me.
And I wouldn't be the person I am today.
Or should I say, the Man I am today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home