Friday, December 14, 2007

No gods or kings. ONLY MAN.

There are many things in life which I oppose vehemently. To name a few.

I hate the overglorification of personalities who are undeserving. For a single winner to exist, many losers must exist to form the pedestral for his glory. Only the great are exalted. I believe in judging a book by its cover. I have not been provern wrong thus far in my judgements.

To give an example. Multi Level Marketing or MLM for short. In the real corporate world, all of you will never make it. Do you think, all it takes to be a manager, is simply charisma, motivation and "character cultivation"? Are your sales truly making money? The reason why MLM is so successful is simply because almost everyone is inspired by greed. The idea of owning a business without putting in all the risk and capital overheads entices people in.

All you need to do, is to convince more people to enter and keep them motivated so that they will pull in more people. The absolute idea of MLM is absurdity in its absolute form. To call it absurd is a bloody insult to the term absurd itself. It is the most petty, most debased, most self-centred, most disgusting form of "business". It is contemptuous in nature and an abomination to be abhorred. I cannot express my hatred for it.

Some of you may have a pretty face, but most of you do not. You do not deserve to be exalted. This is a classic example of the greatest loser being exalted by the rest of the incompetent losers.

Take a simple look at the crowd who comes in. Are they business people? Are they of determination with strong mettle? I will answer you no at almost every instance with the rare exception of the few who are conned into this nonsense. What makes any of the senior leaders or managers great? Nothing. They were simply the first at the top of the food chain who managed to start a whole long line of conning. Their credit, is merely hopping on the band wagon earlier than the rest of the fools.

The culture is revolting. All of the MLM I've seen is the same. Revolves around living in their own world of energy, passion, drive, whatever. Screaming, clapping, cheering at the top of their lungs at each meeting. One day the cards will come falling down. It won't be today, it may not be tomorrow but one day surely and without fail. It will fall.

There are no gods or kings. Only man.

I have truly lost a friend to mlm today. She has changed completely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter