Persecution.
I had a bad dream again. I would classify this sort of dreams as a persecutive sort. The general plot of it involves someone, something or a collective body actively pursuing me to harass/attack or be prejudiced against me. I would be either fleeing or physically fighting back relentlessly.
I take comfort in the fact that in each instance I fought in these dreams, I've always thought it was real and I refused to surrender. I have never backed down from those fights and I strived only to survive and win those fights. Even if it is only a dream, it takes determination to 'end the fight'.
I will not bother with the details of what happened. Think of the fight as an eventual plot development regardless of the events, similar to how every movie must end with a cinematic battle.
In this dream, I was escaping from the people of my own unit (ironically) after I commited some sort of offence. I made it out of the "crime" scene into the hdb estates. Thereby, a sort of narrative pops in out of nowhere describing that a "stalker" is sent after me, who is an indian. Don't ask me why he is indian. I may appear to be abit of a racist in real life but I don't particulaly demonised any race any more than raising up historical and scientific facts.
The unique features of these "stalkers" is that they are sent after elusive wanted people and always catches them. These "group" appeared a few times in my dreams before. I attempt to evade the stalker who is following steadily by walking. Tried to run to a road nearby but no matter my attempts to run, I couldn't move faster than a crawl and it feels like something is resisting the forward movement of my body.
This also appears to be a common theme. Attempts to run being stopped by resistance forces. Regardless... It eventually ends in a fight. The "stalker" took out a black wooden baton, charged towards me and swung it at me with his right hand horizontally.
The interesting thing about this fight was that I applied the techniques I learned in dagger fighting from PHEMAS into the fight and eventually won.
When I woke up, I remembered the dream vividly and I thought to myself about how I'll be like when persecuted. I refuse to be entered into prison or any form of detention. It is either I commit the crime of the maximum penalty or I will not commit any at all and remain vigilant. I am in agreement with the words of Henry Patrick "Give me Libery or give me Death!" though this is a slightly different application.
In a private context, this leads me to the thought that if I ever be pursued by the police or any body, I will eventually stand and fight, kill and maim as many as possible in order to survive, escape and if not, to achieve the death penalty so that I may escape the slow drawn out indeliberateness of prison. It wouldn't concern me that these people are perhaps only enforcing the law and doing what they believe to be right and that which I would consciously endorsed too.
"The true measure of a man is what he would do if he knew he would never be caught."
I had a bad dream again. I would classify this sort of dreams as a persecutive sort. The general plot of it involves someone, something or a collective body actively pursuing me to harass/attack or be prejudiced against me. I would be either fleeing or physically fighting back relentlessly.
I take comfort in the fact that in each instance I fought in these dreams, I've always thought it was real and I refused to surrender. I have never backed down from those fights and I strived only to survive and win those fights. Even if it is only a dream, it takes determination to 'end the fight'.
I will not bother with the details of what happened. Think of the fight as an eventual plot development regardless of the events, similar to how every movie must end with a cinematic battle.
In this dream, I was escaping from the people of my own unit (ironically) after I commited some sort of offence. I made it out of the "crime" scene into the hdb estates. Thereby, a sort of narrative pops in out of nowhere describing that a "stalker" is sent after me, who is an indian. Don't ask me why he is indian. I may appear to be abit of a racist in real life but I don't particulaly demonised any race any more than raising up historical and scientific facts.
The unique features of these "stalkers" is that they are sent after elusive wanted people and always catches them. These "group" appeared a few times in my dreams before. I attempt to evade the stalker who is following steadily by walking. Tried to run to a road nearby but no matter my attempts to run, I couldn't move faster than a crawl and it feels like something is resisting the forward movement of my body.
This also appears to be a common theme. Attempts to run being stopped by resistance forces. Regardless... It eventually ends in a fight. The "stalker" took out a black wooden baton, charged towards me and swung it at me with his right hand horizontally.
The interesting thing about this fight was that I applied the techniques I learned in dagger fighting from PHEMAS into the fight and eventually won.
When I woke up, I remembered the dream vividly and I thought to myself about how I'll be like when persecuted. I refuse to be entered into prison or any form of detention. It is either I commit the crime of the maximum penalty or I will not commit any at all and remain vigilant. I am in agreement with the words of Henry Patrick "Give me Libery or give me Death!" though this is a slightly different application.
In a private context, this leads me to the thought that if I ever be pursued by the police or any body, I will eventually stand and fight, kill and maim as many as possible in order to survive, escape and if not, to achieve the death penalty so that I may escape the slow drawn out indeliberateness of prison. It wouldn't concern me that these people are perhaps only enforcing the law and doing what they believe to be right and that which I would consciously endorsed too.
"The true measure of a man is what he would do if he knew he would never be caught."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home