Saturday, October 27, 2007

Deutschkur.

After 2 lessons, each an intensive 3 hour session of attempting to speak a foreign language of which english is a dialect of... I fully understand and would have been really british to proclaim.

"For god's sake speak the Queen's language!" -In the most utmost possible british accent-

Now, I'm looking at the possibility of speaking german within three years and frankly speaking it might be absolutely ABSURD but I'll try to be determined.

The possibilities of myself starting to post in german is absolutely tempting. That kind of reminds me of a particular person and her idionsyncrasies and I'm following up on that too much. A little Deja Vu. And the excuse I would probably use is I needed practice.

Pardon the poor grammar and "Ang-lisch" (as it English is aptly pronounced in german) but I'm rather disoriented at the moment and am raving incoherently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter