Sunday, October 07, 2007

About my contempt.

I didn't said anything much today. I wondered why I didn't, even though I was very frustrated. Silently now I remember what I wanted to say. Thinking back about the way you replied to all my accusations, it wouldn't have made a difference anyway if I brought up each and every single one of my accounts.

You would have made an excuse for each and every exclusive brought up. You didn't even remember what those issues are. It showed about how much you care about other's perception of you and your own personal quality of work and commitment.

The only person defending you was him and you are highly undeserving of it. I made a bet with you before the start of this project as you felt that my biasness towards you was highly unjustified. I agree to cite one situation which you will screw up and it has happened several times throughout the course of this project.

You are one of the disappointments in the friends I have. You came really close to being accepted truly as a friend but you always fell short because of moral principles and your actions.

I do not discriminate against you because you had life easy. I discriminate against you with great prejudice because you take life for granted and you are extremely inconsiderate and unkind towards others. In front of you and a few others I may seem like a highly ego-centric bastard of a total jerk.

I can tell you with full conviction I have done everything which I said I will stand up for in my life and it is a side of me I guess you will never see because you are now an adult and you do not intend to change any time soon.

I serve my duty as a Sergeant and a PTI. I have never complained or desired to deliberate avoid my duty which I should rightfully serve. I have ever only hated and complained of the incompetence of my superior/regulars, the ingratitude and unbecoming behaviour of NSFs and the stupidity of the army leaderships in implementing ridiculous measures which does not work.

I recite the specialist creed silently to myself and I follow the SAF seven core values out of a sense of duty. When I see someone like you who can obtain the rank of Sergeant without having stepping into Sispec. I am worse than disgusted. I can only view you with contempt.

I have trained and met men in both units and Sispec who held the rank of Private and Corporal and did a far better job than you. You are a disgrace to the name of Non-Commissioned Officers.

You could have done a better job, turned out a different way throughout your NS. Commanded respect even if your rank was insignificant. Instead, you chose the easy way out which was definitely at the expense of others.

If you want me to name a person who was heavily affected, it is me. Your delays in this project caused valuable time. Time which I do not have, loss of potential profit due to the project being launched later. The effects of which this has on my life I will not reiterate to you because it will move you in no way.

Other past events I will not bring up for there is no point in kicking a dead horse and it will bring you no remorse nor a desire to change.

Call me a hypocrite if you will. There is no more need to treat me as your friend anymore because I will not treat you as one, any more than the way I would treat someone politely and cordially as due by ettiquette.

I apologise because I believe you will be disappointed that your years of attempting to build up this friendship fall into ruins so rapidly. You have always stood on the grey line of my definition of friend because your activities run so deep into what I consider immoral, excessive and vice.

If there is anything you have given me/offered me which you would like to take back, let me know and I will return you everything I owe you.

With sad regards,
G. Ernest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter