Saturday, September 15, 2007

Thoughts for today.

While running today at the stadium a female runner caught my eye. It wasn't how she looked or how she was dressed and she definitely wasn't hot by the standards of most other people. It was her voice which caught my attention.

She had a really nice voice and she seemed to be encouraging a young boy in his teens on running. I also noticed that she was running non-stop on the track at a good pace for a good many rounds.

Its a pity that I didn't went to find out if she was an athlete and if she was training her brother.

Thinking back about it, I'm looking for a sympathetic companion. But I know I am not worthy of it. Not enough net worth, not enough talent, nothing about myself that can set me above society and shine as a true elite. Yet.

I truly hope that five years down the road, things will be very different from today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter