The end of all things dear.
There are some things about people in life which I do not understand. How can a person in the heat of a moment say something to hurt another person which they realise they will regret in time to come?
Why would a person seek to destroy a relationship in the short span of less than a hour? Why is there a need to argue over petty matters of every day life?
How would you face up to and talk to the person again if there was a major fall out?
This is when I realise that I will be alone forever because no girl will ever understand the decision that I've made. Even my friends don't understand the decisions I have made about my life. You haven't been through all the failures in my life, you haven't walk in my shoes and you don't know how much I could have been, but couldn't simply because I had incapable parents.
Who would be willing to be in a relationship with a person who willing forsake his entire family and burn most of his bridges?
There are some things about people in life which I do not understand. How can a person in the heat of a moment say something to hurt another person which they realise they will regret in time to come?
Why would a person seek to destroy a relationship in the short span of less than a hour? Why is there a need to argue over petty matters of every day life?
How would you face up to and talk to the person again if there was a major fall out?
This is when I realise that I will be alone forever because no girl will ever understand the decision that I've made. Even my friends don't understand the decisions I have made about my life. You haven't been through all the failures in my life, you haven't walk in my shoes and you don't know how much I could have been, but couldn't simply because I had incapable parents.
Who would be willing to be in a relationship with a person who willing forsake his entire family and burn most of his bridges?

1 Comments:
An equally committed and dedicated person.
Post a Comment
<< Home