Thoughts for the day.
If only his courage is as furious as his speech...
-------
I'll bring a lance and a horse to fight him. The lance to keep him as far away as possible and the horse to run away with once the lance breaks.
-------
| Jon'as | says:
u obviously need to brush up on Sun Tzu's art of war =)
I says:
I am more proficient with the 36 stratagems.
I says:
particularly the last one.
I says:
when all else fails, run.
If only his courage is as furious as his speech...
-------
I'll bring a lance and a horse to fight him. The lance to keep him as far away as possible and the horse to run away with once the lance breaks.
-------
| Jon'as | says:
u obviously need to brush up on Sun Tzu's art of war =)
I says:
I am more proficient with the 36 stratagems.
I says:
particularly the last one.
I says:
when all else fails, run.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home