Four years.
It has been four years and the memory of her still lingers refusing to leave. Was it so good that it cannot be forgotten and left behind in the confines of time?
I rose to a morning without the sun. Rarely have I ever woke up so early nowadays if I didn't have to go to work. I did it in preparation for a morning run.
My first thoughts when the cold wind was of how familiar this felt. There was a hidden beauty which I didn't perceive, something I am missing. I know myself to be a person of the morning. There was once when I would rise early, to watch the sun rise and to have a cup of tea in the still misty morning.
Now I understand, why I seem to avoid the early morning. I still woke moderately early, about eight or nine, but nowhere as early as five or six. Maybe it is because I wanted to not think of her.
Till when will I meet again, such a lady?
It has been four years and the memory of her still lingers refusing to leave. Was it so good that it cannot be forgotten and left behind in the confines of time?
I rose to a morning without the sun. Rarely have I ever woke up so early nowadays if I didn't have to go to work. I did it in preparation for a morning run.
My first thoughts when the cold wind was of how familiar this felt. There was a hidden beauty which I didn't perceive, something I am missing. I know myself to be a person of the morning. There was once when I would rise early, to watch the sun rise and to have a cup of tea in the still misty morning.
Now I understand, why I seem to avoid the early morning. I still woke moderately early, about eight or nine, but nowhere as early as five or six. Maybe it is because I wanted to not think of her.
Till when will I meet again, such a lady?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home