Sunday, September 23, 2007

Crimes.

There are many people who deserve to die in this world. They deserve to die for their crimes.

It is to my contempt and hatred that I have to come to the conclusion that my entire family are not my family at all. I swear this day, and I will never look back upon this day ever with regret. I will never call them family, nor kin again in my life. Upon my legal age, I swear I will cast away this cursed name which my parents have given to me, the wretched reminder of their pathetic failure as parents.

They are no parent of mine for they are the most insufferable and petty people I have ever seen. How can you call them kin? They who demand to be repaid for every deed that they claimed to have helped you in, they who have destroyed your life, they who have misled you with false morals and teachings, they who insulted many of which you hold dear, they who made personal attacks without regard for honour and dignity. They who have no sense of decency, gentlemanliness or lady-like manners.

Blood may run thicker than water but you all have crossed the line. This chapter of my life will close and be systematically removed. Never again will I render any help, any aid nor any recognition to them because they are no longer of any relation to me. Even if they are on their death bed I will not see to them, nor will I return anything other than what was long due.

Remember this day and lesson well, for they have all walked out on you.

There is nothing more hateful, more contemptuous than betrayal. Outright betrayal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter