Sunday, October 28, 2007

Revelation?

I have found the secret to happy living. Actually, I've known that for quite some time except that I choose to bring it up now. And...

The secret to a happy life is good attitude and loads of money.

Apparently I probably have the former but I definitely do not have the latter. I went for a run this morning anyway, I got really upset that I couldn't run more than three rounds. In fact, after my first round, my quadriceps and lower back was aching.

Lack of quality rest accounts for my problem. I may have been clocking in quantities of rest in the past few days but sleeping on a pathetic excuse of a mattress that is less than 3 inches thick is stupid. Or is it less than 2 inches? Whatever. Bad for the back, bad for rest, bad for training.

Money is the root of all my problems. Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter