Death.
I cracked a joke today with a friend.
"Will I get to see heaven when I die?"
Here comes a point in life when death truly presents its opportunity to me. I didn't expect it to be so early, but I don't view it negatively nor with sadness. In fact, I think I'm rather excited about it. Regular measurements of my blood pressure is at 140-149/70. Wonderful. I have high blood pressure. Finally.
I had a dream before. Where I dreamt that I died. And I was happy. The woes of the world are lifted off my mind and shoulders. The fight is no longer mine.
In some way, I really hope I can die. I have no more desire to live this burdened life. All the injustice I have to put up with.
I cracked a joke today with a friend.
"Will I get to see heaven when I die?"
Here comes a point in life when death truly presents its opportunity to me. I didn't expect it to be so early, but I don't view it negatively nor with sadness. In fact, I think I'm rather excited about it. Regular measurements of my blood pressure is at 140-149/70. Wonderful. I have high blood pressure. Finally.
I had a dream before. Where I dreamt that I died. And I was happy. The woes of the world are lifted off my mind and shoulders. The fight is no longer mine.
In some way, I really hope I can die. I have no more desire to live this burdened life. All the injustice I have to put up with.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home