Idiosyncrasies.
I belong to the group who have no life outside of running, swimming, cycling and training for some upcoming imaginary war. I sprint 100 metres under 20 seconds in skeleton battle order. I only listen to military cadence in my free time and I would have signed on in my country's army... if only it was professional.
I live in the 18th century, like to imagine I wear knee high boots with a great coat and fluffed hair. I quote famous revolutionaries and make long speeches on duty, honour and country. I spout patriotic lines, speak of sacrifice and incarcerate traitors suspected of the slightest treason.
I belong to the group who have no life outside of running, swimming, cycling and training for some upcoming imaginary war. I sprint 100 metres under 20 seconds in skeleton battle order. I only listen to military cadence in my free time and I would have signed on in my country's army... if only it was professional.
I live in the 18th century, like to imagine I wear knee high boots with a great coat and fluffed hair. I quote famous revolutionaries and make long speeches on duty, honour and country. I spout patriotic lines, speak of sacrifice and incarcerate traitors suspected of the slightest treason.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home