Reality Check.
I went down to the track this evening for sprint training. I didn't plan it well so I ended up doing something minor for sprint training. 8 x 100m sprint 100m jog and 2 x 300m run 100m walk. Thats all I accomplished. I need to plan my training better next time round.
As I was running at the track... I instantly noticed the girls training at the track with the striking features. As I ran, old memories and thoughts came into my mind. I sat down to reflect for a bit after finishing the two segments.
I'm not getting to where I truly want to be in life. Some screw up of a joke that fate or I... played on myself. One should never be delusional about life and face the facts.
I know the type of girl I want and the type of lifestyle I want to lead and even perhaps... the type of friends I rather have. But am I capable enough to have friends like that?
Or is it simply because of my parents thats why I am where I am. I'm just wasting my time. Saying things which hurts others. Pushing all my friends... or whom I used to consider friends further away.
Maybe its because I cannot face up to myself.
"Grey is not a colour. It is a confusion of black and white."
I went down to the track this evening for sprint training. I didn't plan it well so I ended up doing something minor for sprint training. 8 x 100m sprint 100m jog and 2 x 300m run 100m walk. Thats all I accomplished. I need to plan my training better next time round.
As I was running at the track... I instantly noticed the girls training at the track with the striking features. As I ran, old memories and thoughts came into my mind. I sat down to reflect for a bit after finishing the two segments.
I'm not getting to where I truly want to be in life. Some screw up of a joke that fate or I... played on myself. One should never be delusional about life and face the facts.
I know the type of girl I want and the type of lifestyle I want to lead and even perhaps... the type of friends I rather have. But am I capable enough to have friends like that?
Or is it simply because of my parents thats why I am where I am. I'm just wasting my time. Saying things which hurts others. Pushing all my friends... or whom I used to consider friends further away.
Maybe its because I cannot face up to myself.
"Grey is not a colour. It is a confusion of black and white."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home