Frustration & Anger.
I woke up this morning not feeling any better than yesterday. I must however, be appreciative that I felt significantly better than saturday when I had a "full-blown" fever first thing I woke up in the morning. First feeling I had on that morning was "Fuck, I'm sick today".
I started the weekend with a few wishes of "have a good weekend" from a few pleasant people. Spent it being sick and frustrated instead. I realised I made the big mistake of not sending important work to myself to complete over the weekend and I thought on Friday that I had planned it out and sent it to myself properly so I could go on my half-day peacefully and somewhat, enjoy my weekend. I couldn't be more wrong.
As a side note, while I am currently listening to some "angsty" songs... it suddenly comes to my attention that how those songs are simply about whining and not truly fighting against the problems they supposedly have. They don't seem to be improving their disposition other than to give an "emo" outlook for lack of a better description.
Methinks I have been whining too much myself too.
This morning I woke up with a backache. It frustrates me to know the reasons for the backache but to be unable to find the time or money to solve the problem. I simply need a better bed than the miserable excuse for a mattress of a less than 3 inch thick piece of textile waste.
It stumps me as to how my parents actually believed that something as cheap and worthless as that can be used as a mattress. Seriously.
Education is such an important issue that many lacks. Yet, it is also the great divider.
I woke up this morning not feeling any better than yesterday. I must however, be appreciative that I felt significantly better than saturday when I had a "full-blown" fever first thing I woke up in the morning. First feeling I had on that morning was "Fuck, I'm sick today".
I started the weekend with a few wishes of "have a good weekend" from a few pleasant people. Spent it being sick and frustrated instead. I realised I made the big mistake of not sending important work to myself to complete over the weekend and I thought on Friday that I had planned it out and sent it to myself properly so I could go on my half-day peacefully and somewhat, enjoy my weekend. I couldn't be more wrong.
As a side note, while I am currently listening to some "angsty" songs... it suddenly comes to my attention that how those songs are simply about whining and not truly fighting against the problems they supposedly have. They don't seem to be improving their disposition other than to give an "emo" outlook for lack of a better description.
Methinks I have been whining too much myself too.
This morning I woke up with a backache. It frustrates me to know the reasons for the backache but to be unable to find the time or money to solve the problem. I simply need a better bed than the miserable excuse for a mattress of a less than 3 inch thick piece of textile waste.
It stumps me as to how my parents actually believed that something as cheap and worthless as that can be used as a mattress. Seriously.
Education is such an important issue that many lacks. Yet, it is also the great divider.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home