Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Trusted Associate.

You are a fine person, one to be friends with. Why did you have to do those things that mar your reputation and standing?

Why did you have to lie, when you could have told the truth? And if the truth is given, only a light reprimand perhaps, and advice will be given. Because you have lied, because you did not want to be honest, because you didn't fulfil to the utmost your duty I have to suspect you.

You don't have to keep up "relations" with me. I am not here to take away your job. I am here to make sure that things work, and that things become better.

And the rest of you, who are in the same boat. I will judge you, but I am also here to help. The more you struggle to hide the truth, the heavier the retribution will be.

This sadness I have that I cannot be truthful to you, for I hold allegiance to another man, who has set the direction.

Why can you not understand "the Greater Good"? So in the end, we will dissolve to bitter ends.

“People look at you and me to see what they are supposed to be. And, if we don't disappoint them, maybe, just maybe, they won't disappoint us.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter