Saturday, December 27, 2008

Excessive Indulgence.

I find it frightening to be in the presence of excessive wealth. I was inside sheraton towers having a drink with my friends. I loved the place, it was a fantastic setting for a training hall. I can imagine lining my halls with armour and swords.

Sometimes it is just so enjoyable to slip into decadence, but I would wake up the next day, screaming into consciousness of the sins I have committed the night before. By sin, there are so many sings possible but the very sin I speak of, is simply the lack of discipline, the slip from absolute self control and will to a relaxed state.

I do not know why, but I have always found it a sin to not fight.

I just want to run away, to the solace of war and conflicts where a man's worth is measured by the strength of his sword, his soul, of his very moral character.

"The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out."

It is unsettling, to think of what you have done in your dreams, when your thoughts run wild. When these thoughts exist, they live in your subconscious and may one day maliciously make themselves known.

Vigilance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter