A good superior.
My colleague remarked that as much as some bosses may be very loud and verbally abuse (non-vulgar) their employees, they are really at heart, very kind bosses. He told me that despite all his boss' shouting and scolding, he was a good man who held no grudges. Wrong doings while ensuring a very colourful reprimand, are soon forgiven and forgotten.
He approached the boss one day, apologised and asked to borrow six thousand dollars. The boss ask him for what? He replied, for his marriage arrangements. The boss thought about it. The next day he received a cheque for six thousand.
He finished off his story, that the "dangerous" bosses, are those who keep quiet and seem to be fine, but in reality are rather filled to the brim with anger and poison.
I can't help but think about myself, because I do not normally voice my dissatisfaction but I will be very very upset and I keep "grudges" for a very very very very very long time. Or rather, I almost never forget any faults or flaws.
Politeness, courtesy and civility, which I believe is purity, has become dishonesty. What irony.
My colleague remarked that as much as some bosses may be very loud and verbally abuse (non-vulgar) their employees, they are really at heart, very kind bosses. He told me that despite all his boss' shouting and scolding, he was a good man who held no grudges. Wrong doings while ensuring a very colourful reprimand, are soon forgiven and forgotten.
He approached the boss one day, apologised and asked to borrow six thousand dollars. The boss ask him for what? He replied, for his marriage arrangements. The boss thought about it. The next day he received a cheque for six thousand.
He finished off his story, that the "dangerous" bosses, are those who keep quiet and seem to be fine, but in reality are rather filled to the brim with anger and poison.
I can't help but think about myself, because I do not normally voice my dissatisfaction but I will be very very upset and I keep "grudges" for a very very very very very long time. Or rather, I almost never forget any faults or flaws.
Politeness, courtesy and civility, which I believe is purity, has become dishonesty. What irony.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home