Watching the day go by.
I did a tempo run yesterday. As usual, my brain has to be sufficiently short circuited to do something so lung and leg wrecking. I did 4 times, a tempo run of 1.2km taking between 6:30 to 7:00 to complete it.
Work ratio was 2:1, therefore I took a 3 min rest in between. I think more often than not I started running shortly after 2 mins so maybe it can be considered a 3:1 work ratio. Still not going fast enough but I guess improvements have to be gradual. At least I maintained it for a total of 4.8km with rest in between.
Listening to "Depressingly Delightful" songs while studying German. I've always liked music which somewhat reminds me or conjures an image for me of a dying world. Some left over from my fantasy I guess. Its always about this huge deserted palace with a great ballroom or hall, those tall giant glass windows with rays of light pouring into it. The sky will be yellow and the sun will hang low in the horizon, peering over the sand dunes in the distance.
One of the songs I'm listening to was from Starship Troopers, the part on the graduation dance where Johnny Rico was with Carmen.
"Have not been to paradise" by Zoe Poledouris. Take note that the e in Zoe actually has a weird sign above it like an Umlaut in German.
Really loved that song. Found it a few days back.
I did a tempo run yesterday. As usual, my brain has to be sufficiently short circuited to do something so lung and leg wrecking. I did 4 times, a tempo run of 1.2km taking between 6:30 to 7:00 to complete it.
Work ratio was 2:1, therefore I took a 3 min rest in between. I think more often than not I started running shortly after 2 mins so maybe it can be considered a 3:1 work ratio. Still not going fast enough but I guess improvements have to be gradual. At least I maintained it for a total of 4.8km with rest in between.
Listening to "Depressingly Delightful" songs while studying German. I've always liked music which somewhat reminds me or conjures an image for me of a dying world. Some left over from my fantasy I guess. Its always about this huge deserted palace with a great ballroom or hall, those tall giant glass windows with rays of light pouring into it. The sky will be yellow and the sun will hang low in the horizon, peering over the sand dunes in the distance.
One of the songs I'm listening to was from Starship Troopers, the part on the graduation dance where Johnny Rico was with Carmen.
"Have not been to paradise" by Zoe Poledouris. Take note that the e in Zoe actually has a weird sign above it like an Umlaut in German.
Really loved that song. Found it a few days back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home