I felt sad for walking out on a friend today.
I didn't get what I was looking for anyway. I guess there are very little people who really understand what I want.
Sometimes, what I truly want, is nothing that is easy to understand, perhaps because it is too simple and complex at the same time.
At the end of my work week, I found nothing satisfying, to refresh myself.
I'm sorry I walked out on you.
I didn't get what I was looking for anyway. I guess there are very little people who really understand what I want.
Sometimes, what I truly want, is nothing that is easy to understand, perhaps because it is too simple and complex at the same time.
At the end of my work week, I found nothing satisfying, to refresh myself.
I'm sorry I walked out on you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home