You don't have to tell me the sadness of what I do,
Already I feel heavy and alone in this hour by myself.
To take the harder right, so they say.
Duty, Honour, Country.
Oh what a price to pay indeed, how worthy and treasured virtue is,
That honesty and conscience labours day and night.
To take the responsibility, so they say.
Duty, Honour, Country.
To care by being stern, to serve without recognition,
That someday, someone would benefit, so I hope.
So take the lead and command, so they say.
Duty, Honour, Country.
Am I that noble? Is it my duty or my pride?
Or is it, a lifetime of pointless strife?
Front adversity's blows with brave hearts! So they say.
Duty, Honour, Country
When all has ended and the bugle fade,
Life and glory unto dust and pages turned,
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori.
So they said.
Already I feel heavy and alone in this hour by myself.
To take the harder right, so they say.
Duty, Honour, Country.
Oh what a price to pay indeed, how worthy and treasured virtue is,
That honesty and conscience labours day and night.
To take the responsibility, so they say.
Duty, Honour, Country.
To care by being stern, to serve without recognition,
That someday, someone would benefit, so I hope.
So take the lead and command, so they say.
Duty, Honour, Country.
Am I that noble? Is it my duty or my pride?
Or is it, a lifetime of pointless strife?
Front adversity's blows with brave hearts! So they say.
Duty, Honour, Country
When all has ended and the bugle fade,
Life and glory unto dust and pages turned,
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori.
So they said.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home