"To you dear, whom I have written of I can only wonder about how you feel about me. "
Monday, November 27, 2006
About Me
- Name: "Overseas Chinese"
顺我者昌,逆我者亡。 宁教我负天下人,休教天下负我。 疑人不用,用人不疑。 人的地位,虽然有高低之分;但是人格,不应该有贵贱之别。 人在江湖身不由己 人往高处爬,水往低处流。
Previous Posts
- Thinking it through, I believe it is time to be re...
- Dear trusted friends and affiliates,At times my be...
- Somethings. I talk a lot when maybe... just maybe ...
- "All the world's a stage,And all the men and women...
- I live to fight.AND TO FIGHT, IS TO LIVE!There is ...
- My view on civilians.Perhaps it is due to by indoc...
- "The wonderful thing about the military is that yo...
- I dream of a political utopia.There will be no mor...
- You are my opponent, but not my enemy,For your re...
- This weekend has passed and I have achieved little...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home