This weekend has passed and I have achieved little meaning in it.
Life has reached its staged of monotone and lost its meaning to me. I happened to see a prostitute at orchard towers as I was walking pass with my friends. She came out seemingly happy at someone/something, in an extremely revealing top with jeans. I couldn't help but notice that her right breast was three quarters exposed.
It shocked me.
It wasn't the added information that my friends say 'she' was actually a 'he'. Rather, it was the "debase-ness" of it all. After passing orchard towers, I took a glance back. And it was really, the metaphorical "four floors of whores" starting from the ground floor up.
And I wondered how could society continue with all these vice, as we walked.
A police raid took place across the road, the 'post-mortem' part was going on.
I quote of a song, Green fields of france.
"The countless white crosses in mute witness stand
To man's blind indifference to his fellow man"
I would think, The countless papers and files in mute witness stand, To man's blind indifference to his sin.
Life has reached its staged of monotone and lost its meaning to me. I happened to see a prostitute at orchard towers as I was walking pass with my friends. She came out seemingly happy at someone/something, in an extremely revealing top with jeans. I couldn't help but notice that her right breast was three quarters exposed.
It shocked me.
It wasn't the added information that my friends say 'she' was actually a 'he'. Rather, it was the "debase-ness" of it all. After passing orchard towers, I took a glance back. And it was really, the metaphorical "four floors of whores" starting from the ground floor up.
And I wondered how could society continue with all these vice, as we walked.
A police raid took place across the road, the 'post-mortem' part was going on.
I quote of a song, Green fields of france.
"The countless white crosses in mute witness stand
To man's blind indifference to his fellow man"
I would think, The countless papers and files in mute witness stand, To man's blind indifference to his sin.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home