Had a classic case of influenza.
I spent the day sleeping and I had troubled dreams. I awoke, still frazzled from both disease and stress. Read a friend's blog and was, perhaps, saddened by her approach towards me. Seems like platonic relationships between males and females aren't really possible. Maybe it largely depends on the attitude of the female and to a certain degree my chosen approach.
Disappointed, I pushed my drive into work. Frustrated, I look at my life and I know I am truly alone with the exception of the few friends I have. Sooner or later, after success has been achieved, after earning wealth, will purpose in my life truly fade away?
I am angered at my current state of helplessness, to be unable to push forward. The responsibility of life is now upon us, long in the coming.
I spent the day sleeping and I had troubled dreams. I awoke, still frazzled from both disease and stress. Read a friend's blog and was, perhaps, saddened by her approach towards me. Seems like platonic relationships between males and females aren't really possible. Maybe it largely depends on the attitude of the female and to a certain degree my chosen approach.
Disappointed, I pushed my drive into work. Frustrated, I look at my life and I know I am truly alone with the exception of the few friends I have. Sooner or later, after success has been achieved, after earning wealth, will purpose in my life truly fade away?
I am angered at my current state of helplessness, to be unable to push forward. The responsibility of life is now upon us, long in the coming.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home