Happiness.
There was a time in my life. Half a decade back perhaps when I started to write a diary. I would record my events, day in and out. After a while, I'll record note worthy events but most important of all, I recorded events when I was happy. Whenever I read those records again, I'll remember those memories and be happy again.
It continued for quite some time, until I realise that there isn't such thing as "limited" happiness. Those moments aren't something that happens only a few times in a life time. They just happen as you move along in life.
That was when I stopped recording as often or regularly as I used to.
Because I realised, what happiness was really about.
Que sera sera.
There was a time in my life. Half a decade back perhaps when I started to write a diary. I would record my events, day in and out. After a while, I'll record note worthy events but most important of all, I recorded events when I was happy. Whenever I read those records again, I'll remember those memories and be happy again.
It continued for quite some time, until I realise that there isn't such thing as "limited" happiness. Those moments aren't something that happens only a few times in a life time. They just happen as you move along in life.
That was when I stopped recording as often or regularly as I used to.
Because I realised, what happiness was really about.
Que sera sera.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home