Road.
Maximum distance covered in one sitting averages at 20-30 km.
Maximum distance covered in one day on the previous bicycle over the span of several hours. 40km.
Distance covered today within 3 hours on a road bike, 60-70km. Had 3 breaks. Once for a drink and wait. Next for a wait... the next one for me to go to toilet before finishing at a madonalds..
The craziest thing that happened, was when you realised just HOW BAD wind can be to your performance and speed and you really have to go aerodynamic... and how important drafting is LOL.
When I stepped into the toilet... I saw an instant V shaped torso. Triathlon is definitely the sport for me heh.
The last time I ever felt so tired was in my CPFT. That was a real killer and real test of absolute determination.
Now I have a sore bum, jelly like legs and burnt out cardio and I'm going for some light mma training later in the evening. I've a death wish.
Maximum distance covered in one sitting averages at 20-30 km.
Maximum distance covered in one day on the previous bicycle over the span of several hours. 40km.
Distance covered today within 3 hours on a road bike, 60-70km. Had 3 breaks. Once for a drink and wait. Next for a wait... the next one for me to go to toilet before finishing at a madonalds..
The craziest thing that happened, was when you realised just HOW BAD wind can be to your performance and speed and you really have to go aerodynamic... and how important drafting is LOL.
When I stepped into the toilet... I saw an instant V shaped torso. Triathlon is definitely the sport for me heh.
The last time I ever felt so tired was in my CPFT. That was a real killer and real test of absolute determination.
Now I have a sore bum, jelly like legs and burnt out cardio and I'm going for some light mma training later in the evening. I've a death wish.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home