Sometimes, when you look much into the writings of a person, you find disagreeable attributes which you have never noticed initially. Maybe I have become a changed person. Perhaps I am looking for a different type of companion now.
Friday, January 02, 2009
About Me
- Name: "Overseas Chinese"
顺我者昌,逆我者亡。 宁教我负天下人,休教天下负我。 疑人不用,用人不疑。 人的地位,虽然有高低之分;但是人格,不应该有贵贱之别。 人在江湖身不由己 人往高处爬,水往低处流。
Previous Posts
- In good moral conscience.I cannot stand and watch ...
- Excessive Indulgence.I find it frightening to be i...
- News Time.It was kind of depressing to watch News ...
- There is nothing more disgusting and contemptuous ...
- Atlas Shrugged.Is a wonderful book. Its refreshing...
- A good superior.My colleague remarked that as much...
- Immigration.I think today we face the same problem...
- Thoughts for the NightYet again the law came late....
- Life has lost all meaning.For me at least. Its ann...
- Some pondering thoughts.And those who claim to the...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home