Desire.
To say that we do not lust for anything, is to lie. I had desires. I would very much like to meet the woman who may be a pianist, a fencer, a dancer, a poet or many others varied combination. An elegant, graceful companion to be sought after.
I wonder what others look for in their choice of female companions and romantic interests. Is it merely for the bed, from which they took their women. As for the women, is it only in materialism and status of the man they seek?
Placing such superificial reasons aside, why would I desire such a woman? If I am to court her and succeed, that will cause a second question to arise. What would I do with her? She is no doubt lovely but is her skills she has learned really necessary in the relationship? Would I not waste their talent in taking her for my own?
What gives?
To say that we do not lust for anything, is to lie. I had desires. I would very much like to meet the woman who may be a pianist, a fencer, a dancer, a poet or many others varied combination. An elegant, graceful companion to be sought after.
I wonder what others look for in their choice of female companions and romantic interests. Is it merely for the bed, from which they took their women. As for the women, is it only in materialism and status of the man they seek?
Placing such superificial reasons aside, why would I desire such a woman? If I am to court her and succeed, that will cause a second question to arise. What would I do with her? She is no doubt lovely but is her skills she has learned really necessary in the relationship? Would I not waste their talent in taking her for my own?
What gives?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home