Right prevails!
but at what price?
I sort of realised my professionalism of sorts in handling Physical Training in my work place was considered in this term. "Don't talk so much cock". Kind of disappointed in the person who said it. I think about the training I received and the way my instructors have treated me from SISPEC to AFC. The commanders may not be professional at times, but they definately went out of their way, or performed their duties well and with much humour and tolerance.
In the same way I try to repay my previous instructors and commanders by following in their example, attempting to build and nurture trainees who will become considerate, caring and good commanders. It is disappointing that professionalism is not appreciated but 'slammed' when out in the field or "on the ground".
Injustice was dealt with. Settled cleanly today. Much effort and emotions went into a simple task. If anything else it was draining. I shall quote of Hamlet.
"To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?"
That is the question. Should one take arms, against the sea of sinners. One long and bloody painful road to go.
but at what price?
I sort of realised my professionalism of sorts in handling Physical Training in my work place was considered in this term. "Don't talk so much cock". Kind of disappointed in the person who said it. I think about the training I received and the way my instructors have treated me from SISPEC to AFC. The commanders may not be professional at times, but they definately went out of their way, or performed their duties well and with much humour and tolerance.
In the same way I try to repay my previous instructors and commanders by following in their example, attempting to build and nurture trainees who will become considerate, caring and good commanders. It is disappointing that professionalism is not appreciated but 'slammed' when out in the field or "on the ground".
Injustice was dealt with. Settled cleanly today. Much effort and emotions went into a simple task. If anything else it was draining. I shall quote of Hamlet.
"To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them?"
That is the question. Should one take arms, against the sea of sinners. One long and bloody painful road to go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home